An Education That Lasts a Lifetime
To support children’s ever-increasing curiosity about the world in which they live and prepare them to be successful in life.
Our priority goes beyond the development of the child’s academic skills. Children are taught to become self confident, independent thinkers, interested in the world and enthusiastic about life. This excellence in learning and development is achieved by prescribing to the following:
- Learning is based on the principles of respect and independence
- Children learn to think for themselves
- Each child is considered to be a unique individual
- Children are driven by cooperation and collaboration
- Children learn from concrete experience and direct interaction with the environment
At Lower Plenty Primary we CARE
C – Compassionate towards others
A – Take Action and use our initiative
R – Role Models for others
E – Engage in learning
A Word From Our Parents
Lower Plenty has taught my son not only about academics but also so much about himself. The school model allows him to explore his thoughts and ideas– through both successes and failures – pushing him beyond his own preset boundaries. The teachers celebrate his successes and steadfastly stand by his side with support when it is needed. It’s a wonderful environment to grow in.