Our school is a happy place with high expectations.
Our school values of Care, Honesty, Achievement, Respect, Responsibility and Fun are constantly reinforced and recognised throughout the year.
Care – Thinking of others.
- We will be supporting and caring
- We will act with kindness and compassion
- We will be patient and give encouragement
- We will work together to achieve common goals
- We will negotiate solutions
- We will be friendly and welcoming to others
- We will acknowledge the contributions of all group members
- We will foster co-operation, trust and goodwill between students, teachers, parents and the broader community
Honesty - Being truthful.
- We will be honest and truthful when dealing with others
- We will display a sense of integrity
- We will be fair by making things as equal as possible
- We will respect and follow school rules
- We will accept the final decision graciously
Achievement - Recognising achievement and celebrating success.
- We will recognise achievement
- We will do the best we can in all situations
- We will not give up when faced with tasks that are difficult
- We will encourage individual improvement
- We will support each other in achieving our goals • We will recognise achievement
- We will celebrate success
- We will be passionate about learning and teaching
- We will provide a supportive and challenging environment
- We will excite, engage and empower our students
- We will foster a desire and enthusiasm for life long learning
- We will foster creativity
- We will strive for excellence
Respect - An attitude of admiration or esteem.
- We will respect and uphold our school values
- We will respect ourselves
- We will be considerate of the rights and feelings of others
- We will treat others as we want them to treat us
- We will be courteous and friendly
- We will be tolerant of others in our school community
- We will acknowledge the rights of others to be different
- We will accept the things we can’t change
- We will not accept bullying in any form
Responsibility - Making good decisions.
- We will be responsible for our actions
- We will do our share of the work
- We will honour our commitments
- We will help those in trouble or less able to care for themselves
- We will foster resilience
Fun - Ensuring enjoyment and success for all.
- We will take time each day to ‘have fun’
- We will promote enjoyment and success for all
- We will be optimistic and positive
- We will ensure that social competencies are embedded into our programs and practices
- We will encourage school pride and a sense of belonging